101 Ways and Whys to Play the Piano - A Troubleshooter's Guide to Better Playing
This highly informative book is a series of over one hundred questions and answers covering every aspect of playing the piano.
This is a book that will teach you things you thought you knew
but really didn't.
An excellent book for people who want to:
- understand how to solve musical problems
- improve their technical skills
- be a more confident player
- have questions answered now
- stop being nervous
- know how to practice properly
- develop a better practice attitude
- make pieces sound better sooner
- create realistic goals
- memorize better and more easily
- understand musical terms better
- have information that is easy to read, easy to understand, and practical
- make musical discoveries now rather than years from now
- know what questions to ask of themselves
- learn pieces faster
A book that will:
- raise your awareness
- help you develop pieces from beginning to end
- give you an immediate, broader understanding of music and what it takes to play well.
An excellent book for instructors who want to:
- have more information to offer their students
- create more helpful dialogue with their students
- feel more confident as an instructor
- develop a stronger question/answer approach to teaching
- teach their students details that will refine their playing
Designed for those with or without an instructor. At any stage of
development, this book will be helpful for years to come.